Week 13 #2
The internet has its positives and negatives for students and education. Students can use the positives with there education and use website to aid them with there learning. For example I was writing a paper the other day, and one of the things I always hate about writing papers is the works cited page. No matter what I do I usually mess up the works cited page. However a website directed towards students called noodlebib.com helps students like myself who struggle with works cited page, complete one effectively. Students can use search engines and search databases to get there hands on information regarding there topic that would never be possible before. However with all the positives there are negatives as well. Students who become lazy or lack self motivation can go to websites that sell reports. A student could easily search a specific topic and find a paper that someone else is studying. With the limitless opportunities on the internet they all expand the possibilities of cheating as a student. Students need to learn how to use the internet to best benefit themselves and stare away from the negatives that can arise from the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment