Week 14 #2: Final Post
Throughout this semester we have had explored different aspects of the internet, and how it applies to the education system. We have looked at social networks, and virtual worlds, the positives that the internet bring to students and the classroom, as well as the negatives. Different options that the internet offers such as virtual classrooms or traditional classrooms that offer blackboard. We used a variety of html tools that were very interesting.
This class was really productive for me and I am glad I enrolled in it. The internet is obviously a very important and emerging part of all of our lives, and this class helped me get a better understanding for the internet as a whole. The internet is only going to keep evolving and continuing to amaze the people who have been using it daily. I felt this class was very effective with the labs and how we walked through each step before jumping in on our own. I actually grew to enjoy the blog, although I was not correctly posting in the right area in the beginning I think I have it under control now. Again the internet is a amazing tool that this class helped me get a better understanding of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment